Proudly Geekly

Sunday, October 04, 2015

It's all come full circle.

My life has felt like a video game sometimes. But it's one of those games with a lot of sidequests and a main story that is often changing or evolving. And it has finally come full circle and everything makes sense again. Starting tomorrow (10/5/2015) I'll begin my first "career" job with decent benefits and interesting work.

And now about the adventure that is my life. It's been a curse. Being a photographer, a writer, and everything else. But I am no longer afraid of anything. I am a force for change, for positive change. And I will do my part to make the world a better place.

There is no longer any fear or doubt left inside me. Everything makes sense and is the way it was meant to be. I am Jesse. Electric. Electricbassguy. MisterBurgers. And if you go way back, Videokid. The internet is a tool and not a way of life.

I encourage you all to go outside and express yourselves. Make some tiny changes in your life. The smallest change from a routine can work wonders.

And that's all for right now. You are all beautiful humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home