Proudly Geekly

Sunday, August 29, 2021

UrbanDictionary Sucks

UrbanDictionary is plagued by script kiddies. If you look on my profile you can see that many of the definitions have identical voting scores. Like 20 upvotes and 175 downvotes.

This is because some 4chan loser meticulously downvoted all my entries to make me look bad. Now, if you look on a definition I made, my versions are buried beneath many others. Unless I was the only definition, then it doesn't have an effect.

This is very frustrating. I've contacted them several times to suggest they fix their buggy code, but was consistently ignored.

Oh well. That's what it's like being me. People will always downvote me if there is an opportunity. On Reddit, whenever I posted as Electricbassguy, I would get two downvotes as soon as I produced the link. 

Anyway, UrbanDictionary sucks. As does Reddit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home